Taking Back the 9

This blog couldn't exist without the iMetabolic diet and weight loss program created by Dr. Sasse. For more information please visit www.imetabolic.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Burn Baby Burn

I did make it to the gym last night -- had a great workout for 40 minutes on the treadmill and felt really good after wards! I didn't make it to the gym five times last week, but did make it three times and I think that's pretty good -- you've got to start somewhere. I'm doing personal training at the South Reno Rac and that's really helping me stay committed. We are starting out with two days a week and three days cardio (but as you can see I haven't made it five days yet). I almost died the first time -- I thought my muscles were going to revolt and I invested in a HUGE tub of Ben Gay to help ease me back to health. But the second time wasn't so bad and by my fourth workout I actually felt pretty good -- like I'd been going to the gym for weeks. It's funny how quickly exercise can work -- only five workouts and I can feel the difference. I'm doing my best to stick to the iMetabolic diet and have done pretty good so far -- but life happens and sometimes I slip but I just jump right back on. One M & M isn't going to stop me in my tracks! I'm still reading Dr. Sasse's 101 Medically Proven Tips for Losing Weight. Each one helps me keep on track.

Today's Tip: Don't Eat Directly out of the box

No comments:

Post a Comment